Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where Have I Been?

You know I thought that I would be good at this blogging thing. I like to write, I like to know what's going on with others. I work online so I thought I could do it. Well I am not so good at it. Things happen and I don't share I just write in my journal with a pen from my personal collection. For all those who may be interested in what has been going on here ya go.



In April I ran the SLC Half Marathon

In May.June I went home to Oregon for a visit






I won a Mary Kay makeover in May but can't figure out how to do the hair do they gave me which I love





In July Will turned 32 and Russell turned 4





Today was Samuel's 1st day of school





So there are a few updates with many more missing in between. I use facebook often so if you would like to keep in touch that way look me. I am under Jennie Lee Mack-Bush.

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

Hi Jennie! I noticed you said you updated your blog! So fun, I didn't know you had a blog! It's amazing what you find out in the facebook world! Fun to see your cute fam! Where do you live? Anyways, our family blog is www.steinerfam5.blogspost.com