Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July


We had a great time camping with family at Will's dad's pond. The boys did better than I expected them to do which was great because Will was not there the 1st night. The 4th of July is also Will's birthday and he likes that we are always with family. We went to the Rexburg Parade and also had a family reunion on the 4th. I caught a small bass and threw it back. I enjoyed taking Russell on the 4 wheeler and Samuel loved riding it by himself. We are all sunburned and tired but had a blast celebrating.

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Looks like tons of fun! Your boys are so dang grown up!!

Alanna said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It looks like you guys stayed busy celebrating the 4th of July! :)

Susanna said...

James is such a cute little stink! I love the picture of him sitting by himself! I'm jeoulous that you got to go camping by the pond. I wish I could have been there. Instead we roasted our brains in 109 degree weather.

Lynners said...

How fun! Camping and celebrating with family, what more could you ask for? Sounds like fun.

Blake & Melissa said...

Cute!!! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!