Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good News To Share

I received a phone call from my Dad on Friday that I never expected I would ever receive. He was calling me to let me know that him and my Mom had decided to get baptized! In just 2 short weeks I have seen them change and become happier people as they have accepted Christ into their lives. I am so looking forward to the opportunities that await me and my parents as we draw closer as a family and they learn more about the gospel. So we are headed back to Oregon for their baptism that is planned for August 29th.

9 comments:

Jill said...

Wow!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you and your family!

Mandy said...

So, so awesome, Jennie!!! I am so excited for you and your parents. What a wonderful thing for your family!!

Becca said...

Congrats! That is super exciting!

Anna said...

That is exciting news! I am so happy for you and your family Jennie!

Keep us all updated!

Katy Wilson said...

Jennie that is so exciting!!!

Alanna said...

Jennie, That is so awesome! I am so happy for your parents and for you!!! What a neat experience that will be

Angela said...

That is so exciting! What a tender mercy for you and your family. What a great example you have been to them. Drive safe!

Kathy said...

What a blessing for them and for you!! The gospel is a true source of happiness, I wish you all the best!! Congrats!

Lynners said...

That's fantastic! They will be wonderful assets to the gospel. (I remember them as very kind and generous people) And hopefully soon you'll be a forever family! Congrats to you all.