Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Recent Pictures of The Boys

So I took the boys in to get their pictrues done since Samuel turned 4 adn Russell is a year and a half. I thought they turned out greats and I definitly have some new favorites.



Russell didn't want to lay on his elbows but I still liked the picture.



I can't believe how old Samuel look in this picture. I can't believe I have a 4 year, it makes me feel old. We practiced posing like this in the bathroom before we went just in case she asked him to pose like this.


This is my favorite of Russell by far. It shows blue eyes and I just ended up loving this picture.



This is one of my favorites of Samuel. I think he looks so good and like a big boy.

Okay I am new at posting pictures but at least they are on there.

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

SO CUTE! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?

Susanna said...

These are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I love the close up of Russell. They both look so cute in all the pictures.

Angela said...

Jennie -
Welcome to blogspot! This will make it easier to keep in touch! Your kids are darling.. love the big blue eyes.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about President Hinckley, very touching.

Also, can you do me a favor I am trying to keep my first and last name off any blogs or websites. Under your section of blogs you like.. can you update that to just say Angela? Thanks!