Monday, February 4, 2008

So I've Joined The Club

So I thought is was about time I jumped on the band wagon (is that the saying?) and got me a blog spot! So here I am, an offically blogger. I don't know how well I will do with this but I am sure it will be fun.

So last week was a very hard week for me. When President Hinckley died on Sunday, I was crushed. My prophet had died. I love him and have followed him for almost ten years now. Most of you will know I am a convert and was baptized February 22nd 1998. I cried adn cried and cried some more and still am very emotional if anyone mentions President Hinckley. I had always planned on going to his funeral but my brother and sister-in-law were having their baby sealed to them in the Temple. I knew President Hinckley would want me in the Temple with my family. I miss him more than I think anyone could understand. Yesterday was fast Sunday and I really wanted wanted to bear my testimony but every time I thought about what I was going to say I started bawling and I just creid all through Sacrament. Hopefully next month I can pull it together and get it done.

Quick update on the fam, Samuel turned 4 on January 17th, we enjoyed going to the Rexburg Temple house on the 10th, Russell is 18 months now, work is going well adn life is treating me pretty good right now.

6 comments:

Kristin and Jason said...

I'm glad that you got a blog so that we can keep in touch better!!

Alanna said...

YEAH! I am so excited that you are in the blogging world now. If you have any questions about how to do the blog just ask. It's fun and addicting. I completely understand how you feel about President Hinckley. I love that man and he is such an example to me and has touched my life in so many ways. I can only imagine the joyous reunion it must have been as he crossed to the other side of the veil! :)

Katy Wilson said...

yeah! i love this! let's just hope we can all keep it all updated!

Sarah Harward said...

Hip Hip HORRAY!! I'm not sure if you've had a chance to look at mine, but feel free to take a look! This is a fun way to keep in touch!! Love ya!

Marie Sadler said...

Yeah! you have a blog. Since Jeff has deployed he's set one up for our fam, too :)

Susanna said...

This blog stuff is pretty cool. My only question is, Is it hard to set up? I've been thinking it would be cool to have one, but not sure how it all works out. I might copy cat you and set one up. If you have any pointer let me know.