Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

The past two weeks we have been hit with storm after storm and it has dumped more snow than I have ever seen in my life. I am so ready for winter to be over. Samuel however loves it and plays in it everyday. Russell likes to get bundle up and go out but he can only last a couple minutes before he is cold and wants back in.





School is canceld today so Samuel did not have pre-school. We are having a movie day and I am trying to get the house clean and some work done. We are going up to a cabin in Island Park tomorrow with some friends so that should be fun. There is even more snow there. I am sure the kids will have a blast playing with all their friends in the snow.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We've had no snow and the last few days have been so warm we didn't even wear jackes! Anyway it seems to be getting colder this weekend though. You guys look good! I love the pictures of the boys.

Katy Wilson said...

i love your kids! and i love that your kids love me!
when's the reunion?!?!