Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Quick Update

So I have totally been slacking with this whole blogging thing. However I have good. After my trip to New Mexico we having been having nothing but bad luck. I got back and my old van broke down so we are down to one car. I did go to Women's Conference which was awesome. Hilary was kind enough to put me and my 2 friends on her guest list so we sat on the front row. Here are some pics. Hilary gave us all fashion advice that was hilarious!




I got back from that and had my MRI on my knee and got the results that I have torn my meniscus and my knee will not last until December so I have to have the surgery. So that will be June 6th after I am done with my travels.
Then I went on a Mother's Day retreat to a cabin in Island Park which was a blast. I played Guitar Hero and Sang some Karaoke. I wish I had taken my camera to show you pictures of that.
Meanwhile Will pinched a nerve in his back and was out of work for a few days and as soon as I got back from my trip he started throwing up. I had to take the boys to church by myself on Mother's Day which went better than expected. Samuel got to go up and sing me a song which he did very well. I spent the rest of the day after my nap taking care of everybody.
Samuel is playing soccer and had his pre-school graduation last week so here are some pictures of those events.









I leave for Oregon on Tuesday and will be there a week. I get back and then 5 days later go to California with Will for 3 days. Then will have my surgery the day after I get back. I will be on crutches for a couple days but should be all healed up after 10 days. I thought I would finish the blog with a few pics from New Mexico and the boys buzz cuts and a picture of when Russell fell asleep in teh window. Hope all is well with all of you.




7 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Cute pictures!! The one with Russell in the window asleep is so sweet!! I'm so glad you updated your blog. I love hearing what you're up to!

Alanna said...

WOw, I am tired just reading your blog. There is a lot in there. I am sorry to hear about your leg and that you have to have surgery. Samuel looked darling in his graduation cap and suit. It was fun to see you when you were here in UT. I put pics from that on my blog...they are a few posts back though.

Angela said...

WOW Jennie! That is a lot to swallow and blog about. Good luck with the knee surgery, never fun but you will feel better after recovery!

your kids are darling and love the pic of Russell in the window asleep..precious!

Finally, LOVE the pics of Hilary. Those are great! I was bummed to have missed that performance, sounds like it went well!

Good luck with all you have to do! You are such a trooper and will make the best of it all!

Kristine said...

Wow you have been busy! I'm sure you've got tons of things planned during your visit, but we'd love to see you if possible! :) It'd be fun to catch up on everything. Shoot me an email if you read this in time: steckers @ gmail . com

Lynners said...

You are awesome! It's too bad you never get to go anywhere! Ha! That stinks about your knee. I hope everything goes well.

tacy said...

Hey Jennie! Your kids are so cute! Why was Hilary dressed up like that?

Katy Wilson said...

jennie!! time for a new quick update!