Thursday, October 16, 2008

D Day

So I have an inducement set up for this Saturday the 18th at 7 a.m. I went to the doctor and am dilated to about a 4 and my cervix is "favorable" he said. I have been having contractions off and on the last couple days nothing serious but I definitely feel ready to have this little guy. Still no names picked out but hopefully we can agree on something soon after we see him and get a feel for what we think a good name for him would be. I will post pictures after I get home as soon as I am feeling well enough to make it downstairs and then back up.

3 comments:

Angela said...

GOOD LUCK this weekend! I am sure everything will work out great! I will be thinking of you and can't wait for the picture of the new baby!

Susanna said...

We are thinking of you today! I hope everything is going good.
How do you feel about the name Ezra? I think that would be a cute name.

Jill said...

can't wait to hear about it!