Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update & Pictures of James

Things are going well for us as we are trying to adjust and get used to 3 kids. James is a great baby and puts up with the noise of his brothers very well. He seems to like to sleep on us instead of in his bassinet. I am trying to get him used to his bassinet so he doesn't end up sleeping in our bed for years. He seems to have a laid back personality. The boys are still loving him and wanting to hold him all the time. They both love to help me with things for James which is nice except when they fight over who gets to help with what. For the most part things are great and I am recovering well.












3 comments:

Alanna said...

He is sure a cutie! It was fun to see pictures of your boys! I am glad you are recovering.

Lynners said...

So cute! You're making me awfully baby hungry! And I still have a baby!

Brett and Cherice said...

Jennie, congrats on you new little guy! Your kids are so cute!