Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Trip to Yellowstone National Park

We took a family vacation to Yellowstone from September 15th to the 19th. Will had been there before as a boy but I had never been and was excited to go. The boys loved seeing the animals and I enjoyed the beauty of the park. We tried to take a bunch of pictures but they really don't do it any justice but I will post them anyways.








I thought this was so cute of Will walking with the boys.
Samuel Liked this big tree that had fallen over so we all took pictures in front of it.
Samuel took this picture, not to bad.



Russell likes to run around after his bath before he gets dressed. This is at the resort we stayed at.
A buffalo. They get on the road and you can see them up close pretty well.
We visited the petrified rock and Samuel really liked it. The hike up to it just about killed me but Samuel help my hand and helped me the whole way.
Samuel then wanted to take my picture.
Samuel in front of a couple buffalo having breakfast.A nice guy offered to take our picture for us in front of the sign. I then took their picture for them.

Well I think this pretty much updates what has been going on. Our house is still for sell and the market is slow. I am hoping everything works out to have the baby on the 19th. The boys are looking forward to Halloween but Samuel can't decide what he wants to be. More to come later.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Jennie.. can't believe you have more health issues. You sure are at trooper! The pics of the kids are darling all of them. Love the Yellowstone pictures.. looks like Sam turned out to be a great photographer. Did you get any of the ground!

Good luck the last couple weeks of pregnant life! I am sure all will work out!

Susanna said...

I love all the pictures! It looks like you had a good time! I just got your email. We are praying for you! I really really hope all goes well. Do you have some helpers with the boys so you can make sure to take it easy? Let us know if there is anything we can do. If you want to chat give me a call.

Shelly Elizondo said...

Looks like your had a great time in Yellowstone. We need to take a family trip there.
Good luck making it until Saturday!
Shelly