Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hilary Weeks Benefit Dinner and Concert


Hilary Weeks is having a Holiday benefit dinner and concert on Friday November 21st from 7-9pm at La Caille restaurant in Sandy Utah.

There will be dinner and concert featuring best-selling LDS music artist Hilary Weeks. The proceeds from this concert will benefit the South Valley Sanctuary which is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing shelter and supportive services, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to men, women and children who have been victimized by domestic violence.

If you and your family are looking for a way to give back this holiday season, please consider joining us for a fantastic dinner at La Caille followed by a concert by Hilary. Tickets are $100 per person and all proceeds benefit the South Valley Sanctuary.

Tickets can be purchased by going to http://www.southvalleysanctuary.com/ and following the link in the bottom right hand corner.

I wanted to post this on my blog because not only do I love Hilary and her music I feel like this is a good cause. I know most of you don't live in Utah that read my blog but if you have friends that do pass the word along.

(Angela you beat me to this on your blog but I was planning on doing it time just gets away from me.)

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I went to Time Out for Women this weekend in Nashville and saw Hilary Weeks. I introduced myself to her as your very favorite roommate from college (okay, maybe I just said we were roommates in college, but I'm sure after meeting me she knew that I had to have been your favorite! ;) ) Anyway, she was great and said great things about you!

Angela said...

No problem Jennie.. we have to get the word out! I am excited to see you this weekend. Did you see the new schedule for TOFW next year.. looks like Hilary is coming to 2 locations in Idaho. Lucky you!