Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day & Putting up the Tree

We had a nice Thanksgiving with Will's Mom & Dad and his sister Elaina and her family. We almost ended up going to Post Falls to see my parents but things did not work out with Will getting work off. Here is a picture of us on Thanksgiving.


We also put up our Christmas Tree this weekend and the boys had a lot of fun helping me decorate the house.


James hung out with dad while we got everything put up. The boys are excited for Christmas and we are looking forward to a fun Christmas with them. My parents might come after Christmas for a week and that would be great. They still have not met James and I can not go home until May so I really hope it works out for them to come. The boys miss them and would love to see them too.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! It looks like they had so much fun decorating the tree. Our kids went wild! I had to reign them in before everything got destroyed! I'm so excited you guys have a blog! (and I love your music)

Lynners said...

So cute! You are good at giving your kids great experiences!

Angela said...

Looks like a lot of fun.. Cute tree! Love the new background paper on your blog! hopefully your parents can come that would be nice.