Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Storms


We are getting hit hard by some snow storms here as I am sure a lot of other people are too. The only that sucks is that my parents are coming for Christmas and there are 3 road closures along their route. We are praying the roads open up and they can get through.

The boys however love the snow. Samuel would play outside all day if I let him. I love having a white Christmas and seeing the beauty of the snow. Here are some pics from them playing out there today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know!! I can't believe this blizzard we are having. I hope your parents make it safely. I hear the weather is bad pretty much everywhere. We'll keep them in our prayers too.

Angela said...

The snow is CRAZY! We had 10inches at our house yesterday when I got home. Totally missed SLC only 1 or 2 inches landed her. I hope your parents arrive safely. Let us know.

Shelly Elizondo said...

I hope you had a great Christmas. James looked do cute on Sunday. What a special day!
Shelly