Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas My parents were able to make it which was great and we all loved having them here for a week, especiallay the boys. They got in a 7 a.m. on Christmas Eve after driving 17 hours stright. On Christmas Eve we read "God Bless Your Way". We read Luke 2 for FHE on Moday and I love that book so I read i to the family. We decided to let the boys have a Christmas Eve presrnt this year. The boys all got slippers as their Christmas Eve present. Christmas morning was fun as the boys opened their gifts and got to have their Papa & Gramoo with them. At the request of Will I made cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast. We just kinda hung out and played the Wii throughout the day since Will got me that for Christmas. Samuel is the champion boxer in our house. Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas!