Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 7 Year Wedding Anniversary (8/17)

So it has been 7 years. At times it seems like it has been much longer and at times it seems like it was just yesterday that we were in the Portland Temple being sealed. We have had our good times and our fair share of rough times but through it all we have come together and are trying to develop a strong, loving, and fun marriage. This year Will decided we should have a little get a way so off to the Black Swan Inn we went.

We got the Garden Suite and it was very comfortable and relaxing. We had taken a tour of the place beforehand and this was the largest room and the one we liked the best.
The room featured a huge jetted tub. As a mother of 3 energetic little boys I needed a nice relaxing bubble bath. We decided to go out to eat at Red Lobster which is funny because neither of us like seafood. I do like clam chowder however and we had a gift card. And they have the best virgin strawberry daiquiri I have ever tasted.

It was nice to celebrate our anniversary. I look forward to celebrating many, many more.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Chet and I went to Red Lobster for our anniversary dinner last Wednesday although ours ended with me going into labor I'm sure that wasn't your experience :)

Susanna said...

Jennie, you look awesome! How much weight have you lost at this point? Your face is all thin.

Lynners said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!