Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Great Couple

So I have been thinking lately about life and the events that happen along the way. For me my life has turned out for the most part how I had hoped it would. I am a wife and mother. I think these were the 2 things I wanted most out of life. Most the women I know want the same things. I have come to learn that life doesn't always allow the same opportunities to everyone. I have a wonderful sister-in-law who is a great friend to me that has not had the opportunity to have children of her own. Mandy and her husband Jake are amazing, loving, kind, caring people. I wanted to share their link with everyone in the hopes that their lives may be blessed.


My sister-in-law Mandy and brother-in-law Jake.

They have been able to adopt one little boy, Luke, who just turned 2 in July. They are currently looking to adopt another baby. Here is their link to the adoption site, https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/23028372/ourMessage.jsf Mandy and Jake live in Idaho and are members of the LDS Church. Mandy is a stay at home mom and Jake drives truck. Mandy is one of the few people I trust leaving my children with. I know they will be trated with love and kindness and my kids love going over to stay there. As I have watch Mandy and Jake raise Luke I have seen the love they have for him and their desire to adopt a sibling for him. They are great parents and wonderful people. Feel free to check out their profile and pass their information along.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

*sniff* I just saw this and you are so awesome to post it. Totally made me tear up reading what you wrote about us. Thank you, Jennie. You are such a wonderful, supportive friend and I privileged to call you such. Love you!!